Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Thursday, January 21, 2010

1/21

Tomorrow is a half day of school. We had music and gym for specials. We had a music free day. We played music games. Our monkey went up the tree. It went up 5 spots! We are going to have a banana party tomorrow. We get to eat with Mrs. Wiedeman in the classroom. We also earned a marble party. We are not sure what Mrs. Wiedeman and Mrs. McAllister have planned. Finally, we got brand new sorts. We took our test today so that we would have more free time tomorrow. Have a supreme night....The Class

3 comments:

  1. Hello second graders. You have a wonderful classroom blog. I really learned a lot about what is going on in your classroom. Sounds like you are all very busy.

    I look forward to seeing you at our school pep assembly tomorrow.

    I wish you well,

    Mrs. Connolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to be on the blog. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Wiedeman you are the BEST TEACHER EVER!I like monkeys.My dog oliver is cute.I love school.

    ReplyDelete