Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Monday, February 15, 2010

2/15

We went on a cool website called
http://www.artyastro.com/main.htm. We played a game and learned about the planets. We made a constellation in science class. Mrs. Wiedeman has an interview for the Golden Apple Awards. The class gets to help make the video that she will take to the interview. We also talked about the Winter Olympics in VanCouver and we took pictures of us pretending to do our favorite winter Olympic sport. Parents: What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? Have a tremendous night....The Class

5 comments:

  1. I had fun going on artyastro in computer Today. I can not wate entel Tomorrow. Lakin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite winter olmpic sport is snowboarding.I like going on the blog...Austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope people pass rocketmath. My favorite winter olympic is snowboarding too. DYLAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom's favorite Olympic sport is the downhill moguls. My favorite sport is downhill moguls too. *****Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom doesnt have one.My favrite one is ice skating.Natalie.

    ReplyDelete