Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/14

We watched the Magic School Bus that was about spiders. We played Eggspert in Mrs. McAllister's class and they won. We can't wait for the Reading World Series which will be tonight starting at 5:00. Our monkey is starting to climb the tree again. We want another Banana party. Our butterflies are out and Mrs. Wiedeman will be letting them go soon. At recess, the football players came from the high school. Have a baseballriffic night...The Class

3 comments:

  1. Hi Class,
    I bet it was sad to watch the butterflies fly but yet at the same time fun to watch them fly away. It had to be fun to see all the football players come over from the high school.That had to of been way cool! Well hope everyone got lots of candy from trick or treating. I know every one will enjoy a couple of days off of school. The next big holiday is THANKSGIVING and I know we will all enjoy eating that big fat turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time at my Halloween party. My sister was sick so she missed her halloween party.
    Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i like school it is the best

    ReplyDelete