Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Incentive



We had our incentive on Wednesday! All of our incentives this year are competitions. We are working on teaching the kids that there are winners and losers and how to have good sportsmanship. We are also working on how to work as a team! We do a competition monthly and we give out ribbons to the classes. We display the ribbons in the hallway! We have done physical and mental challenges. This month we played pin the star on the tree and pin the carrot on the snowman. Check out the fun we had!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you guys had fun.I was sad that I could not be there to have fun.



    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like incentive days. I like to see my friend Lexi go up there and pin the carrot on the snowman. It was cool that I got to try it but only one time, and Lexi is lucky because she got to do it two times.
    Carolee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there sorry we havent been in touch with you we have been out side the class room and we just have to tidy the class because we are finishing school on friday from room 3 at tauranga primary school

    ReplyDelete