Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lenny the Leprechaun

Lenny is back!  Yes, we have a leprechaun that has come to visit us!  You see....Mrs. Malchow, our first grade teacher, came to Glenbrook about 6-7 years ago and she brought her pack of leprechaun friends with her.  They always come the week before St. Patrick's Day and always leave on St. Patrick's Day to go back to the Emerald Isle.  They think we have GOLD hidden somewhere in our rooms.  Lenny is our class leprechaun and he left us a note on Friday.


Hello Me Little Friends,
I am so excited to be back in Ol’ Pulaski.  I missed ye all very much.  I did not find me gold last time me was here so I am going to get right back to lookin’ in every nook and cranny.  Me hoping to find it soon so that I can buy some loot with it.  I am hopin’ ye all have a Happy St. Patty’s day.  I’ll be watching ye my little Irish friends. 
Please watch this movie to learn more about me kind!

                              Your Favorite Leprechaun,
                              Lenny

We are excited to see what happens this week....shhhh....we are going to try really hard to catch Lenny by making leprechaun traps!

8 comments:

  1. I sure hope you can catch a leprechaun with one of your traps. Angie will be bringing hers in tomorrow. Angie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be bringing my trap in tomorw maybe.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute story! From Lillie at tps

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i was at your school and have what you guys have. from zalia in tps nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am from the deans I hope you can catch him soon bye

    From Boyana at the deans to Nathen and others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you catch him soon

    From Boyana

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool work on that ,

    p.s. happy st patriks day

    by joelD

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks really fun i wish i could learn about that.

    by ameliaB

    ReplyDelete