Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/16

At school today, we had science. We got our own caterpillars. We named them and gave them homes. They will turn into painted lady butterflies. We earned a marble and a banana party. Mrs. Wiedeman said we were especially good. We had lunch and recess. It stopped raining and we got to go outside. It was a little wet. We had rocket math. Some kids passed. Tomorrow is Friday and we are keeping a secret from Mrs. McAllister's class. Can't tell you what it is!!!

Have a super night....The Class

3 comments:

  1. Mikey told me all about the marble and banana party and is very excited. He really enjoys his class and I am happy he is doing well. Thanks for the blog, it's great to hear all the things going on that Mikey doesn't tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms.wiedeman its me your student kaidan crouse.i havent text you in along time.text me back.kaidan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time doing cannonballs off the diving board. I passed on rocket math.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete