Team Wiedeman

Team Wiedeman

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Week

Hi Second Graders and Parents,

We had a great first week of school. We learned many of the routines that we will be following all year long. We were able to check out the library and enjoy a few new books. We had a pep rally on Friday and talked about being respectful, responsible, and safe.

This is a fun way for us to communicate. I love having students and parents comment on the blog. If you want to post a comment: Click on comments under the post you want to talk about, Type your comment and write your name at the end, Then you will need to click where it says COMMENT AS (there is a drop down box), click on anonymous, click post the comment, and it will ask you to type in a secret code. Do this and your comment will post. As you look through the posts, you will see that my students were really good at this last year and LOVED doing this.

Have fun and e-mail me with questions.

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mrs. Wiedeman for setting this up. I agree that it is a neat way to set things up for the class. Hannah is in bed, but I will show her this tomorrow night so she can log in and see her class. :) Have a great week! Hannah's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like second grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I like second grade. I like rocket math.
    I like reading.
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd grade is fun! mikey

    ReplyDelete